Property Crimes in the Foothills on Friday – Saturday – Sunday – Monday, May 27th through 30th
3 Commercial Robberies: 12900-block of Central NE, 1500-block of Eubank Blvd NE, 10700-block of Menaul Blvd NE.
2 Robberies to an Individual: 300-block of Eubank Blvd SE, 12900-block of Punta De Vista Pl NE.
1 Robbery at a Residence (Home Invasion): 13400-block of Chico NE.
16 Stolen Vehicles: 11400-block of Central NE, 12300-block of Beaver Trail SE, 300-block of Dorado SE, 500-block of Elk Drive SE, 200-block of Dorado SE, 500-block of Monte Alto NE, 10300-block of Hotel Circle NE, 13100-block of Oriente NE, 3100-block of Jane St NE, 11300-block of Baldwin NE, 9800-block of Toltec NE, 12400-block of Chelwood Trl NE, 4200-block of Spanish Bit NE, 700-block of Morris NE, 600-block of Via Posada SE, 9800-block of Menaul Blvd NE.
3 Commercial Burglaries: 10600-block of Central NE, 11800-block of Lomas Blvd NE, 500-block of Juan Tabo Blvd NE.
6 Residential Burglaries: 500-block of Morris NE, 200-block of Hanosh Ct. SE, 12000-block of Skyline Rd NE, 700-block of Marcella NE, 12500-block of Mountain Rd NE. 4100-block of Inca NE.
9 Auto Burglaries: 10600-block of Central NE, 500-block of Dorothy NE, 400-block of Eubank Blvd SE, 1200-block of Juan Tabo Blvd NE, 3400-block of Morris NE, 2400-block of Chelwood Park Blvd NE, 11200-block of Montgomery Blvd NE, 11700-block of Pompano SE, 12700-block of Montgomery Blvd NE.
What’s in your vehicle? Items stolen from vehicles this month (with one more day in May left…) — Start editing down what you drive around with inside your vehicle and review what you leave behind in a parked vehicle that could be stolen. Most of the items stolen will be used to commit other crimes — white collar and violent. Weapons? We can only hope they are not used to hurt our community or police officers. Carry the minimum with you in your vehicle. Awareness of what is being stolen can help you with prevention tactics. Remember, the list below is May 1 – May 30 and for the Foothills Area Command (Eubank to the Foothills, the County line to the KAFB).
- Multiple firearms (11 guns in May through the 30th), brass knuckles, knife, hunting knife.
- Multiple sets of house keys, vehicle keys, garage door openers, gated community access card/keys.
- $109 cash, $2774 in church deposits.
- Two crated Boston Terrier show dogs; one elderly and in dire need of medications. One of the Boston Terriers was located.
- Numerous purses, wallets, passports, registration/insurance documents, Social Security cards, IDs, government IDs, military IDs, medical cards, insurance documents, vehicle title.
- Cash, credit cards, bank cards, check book.
- Multiple stereos, CDs, camera, electronics, TVs, flashlight, government laptop, cell phones, vehicle parts (batteries, license plates, etc.), GPS.
- Clothing, shoes, designer sunglasses, $100 jackets, back packs, bags, dress shirt, children’s ballet uniforms and costumes, suitcases.
- Stop sign, keys to traffic signal, reflective jacket and vest.
- Rock climbing equipment, camping gear, tools, sparring gear.
Stay safe, Jill Garcia, Crime Prevention Specialist / ICPS, NCPS – APD, Foothills Area Command