APD Foothills Crime Prevention will be hosting free, one hour community workshops on a Wednesday evening once a month to provide you with crime prevention information and resources. Workshops will be held at the Foothills Substation (12800 Lomas Blvd NE).
Come by the substation for an hour and leave with resources or training to reduce your odds of being a victim of crime.
Workshop information will be available at:
- The Foothills Area Command’s web site, www.foothillsareacommand.com, in the Crime Prevention sections and on the Events Calendar.
- Posted on nextdoor.com (for Foothills community).
- Foothills Substation lobby on flier display stand.
- Wed. July 29th: Rental Resources (for Residents and Owners)
- Wed. August 9th: to be determined!
- Wed. September 23rd: ID Theft, Cons, Scams: How to Protect Yourself
- Wed. October 21st: Crime Prevention for Women
- Wed. November 18th: Holiday Crime Prevention
Questions? Want a particular topic explored at a future Workshop Wednesday? Need special accommodations due to a disability issue? Call:
Jill Garcia, Crime Prevention Specialist / ICPS at 332-5240